注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

我的似水流年

寻找记忆中的梦乡

 
 
 

日志

 
 

【莫宁顿一幼儿误食沐浴用未消毒牛奶死亡】Child dies from contaminated cow's milk  

2014-12-11 09:56:43|  分类: 鸟语花香(澳音) |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

【维州一幼儿误食沐浴奶死亡】Child dies from contaminated cows milk - 坐看落花 - 我的似水流年

 

A young child has died and four more are seriously ill after drinking contaminated raw cow's milk.
Labels on the unpasteurised 'bath milk' say it's for cosmetic use only, and not fit for human consumption.
It is sold in Victorian health food stores, however, and often looks similar to drinkable milk products.
The Department of Health has issued a warning for people to be extra careful.

 

音频:

http://omnyapp.com/shows/7ec8bced-a27a-41ec-8ddc-a2190084ac23/child-dies-from-contaminated-cows-milk

 

 

A young child has died and four more are seriously ill after drinking contaminated raw cow's milk.

The child who died, from the Mornington Peninsula, fell ill during the past month after drinking Mountain View Organic Bath Milk, News Corp reports.

Labels on the unpasteurised 'bath milk' say it's for cosmetic use only, and not fit for human consumption.

It is sold in Victorian health food stores, however, and often looks similar to drinkable milk products.

Victoria's Health Department is today expected to issue a major health warning about the milk products.

But the department told Nine News it is unable to recall the products because they are categorised as 'cosmetic' products rather than food, even though the packaging is very similar to regular milk and they are often sold in fridges next to drinks.

'The sale of unpasteurised milk for human consumption is illegal in Victoria. However, all five cases drank unpasteurised milk sold as 'bath' or 'cosmetic' milk,' said Victoria's Chief Health Officer, Dr Rosemary Lester, who is urging the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission and Consumer Affairs Victoria to address the matter.

'It is part of the movement that (believes) if something is raw and natural it must be good. But no matter how carefully it is produced, raw milk can contain harmful bacteria and parasites.'

 

视频:

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2014/12/11/child-dies-from-contaminated-cow-s-milk.html


 

  评论这张
 
阅读(154)| 评论(0)
推荐

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017