The state's health department has warned people against drinking raw milk after four children under five fell seriously ill.
A three-year-old died after reportedly consuming Mountain View Farm Organic Bath Milk. Mountain View Farm issued a statement on its Facebook page on Friday, telling customers the product was being voluntarily recalled after a request from the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
'We have been asked by the ACCC to do a voluntary recall,' the statement said.
'If anyone has purchased Mountain View Bath Milk, please either dispose of the container or return to the place of purchase for a refund.'
ACCC deputy chair Delia Rickard also urged consumers not to drink the milk.
'The message from health agencies is clear: do not drink unpasteurised milk,' she said.
'If you have this product, do not drink it in any circumstances.'
Regulators are considering whether raw milk labels mislead consumers, with the product often sold alongside consumable milk products.
Chief health officer Dr Rosemary Lester said people were also drinking the milk knowingly because they believed it was healthier.