注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

我的似水流年

寻找记忆中的梦乡

 
 
 

日志

 
 

【转载-澳洲冬季房屋防火】The fastest ways to cause a house fire this winter  

2014-07-23 12:41:38|  分类: 住在墨村 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

A fire that gutted a home in Kalgoorlie-Boulder early on Monday morning is a timely reminder to keep heaters and fireplaces in check this winter.


周一发生的火灾,这家人6周前搬进来,火灾原因是电热器,所幸有警报器7人全部逃出。

The WA Fire Service was alerted to the fire on Hopkins Street at 4:30am Monday morning.

The McMillan family had only lived in the house for 6 weeks before a fire caused by an electrical heater gutted the property.

The family of seven escaped unharmed, thanks to their smoke alarms.

WA Fire Service Kalgoorlie-Boulder station officer Martin Cable said it was unknown whether an electrical short or an item placed too close to the heater caused it to ignite.

电热器容易碰倒,也容易引燃一米内临近的物品,在冬季最易引起火灾,不能处于无人照顾的状态。

Electrical heaters are one of the fastest ways to cause a house fire in winter, and should not be left unattended.

"Electric bar heaters radiate a lot of heat and they can easily topple over, so they are quite dangerous if you don't keep an eye on them.

"There's a simple rule we use 'a metre from the heater', an item shouldn't be any closer than a metre to the heater or fireplace because the radiant heater can ignite things."

电热器在夏季储存后需要取出清洁。

Heaters should also be cleaned in case of dust build up from storage over the summer months.


壁炉需要严格按照指导方式操作,澳洲有严格的壁炉建筑标准,避免落入易燃物。

There are strict guidelines to adhere to when using an open fireplace at home.

"There's an Australian standard for built in fireplaces and tile fires that we need to keep on top of, a hearth or hard fire proof grounding so if something does fall out of the fire it rolls into that (is required).

另外就是避免孩童靠近壁炉。

"The other thing is fire guards that stop kids getting too close to the fire or something coming out of the fire.

其它起火原因:离开正做饭的锅、把抹布挂烤箱门上、蜡烛靠窗帘和木制家具太近。

"There are a lot of different causes of fires, especially up here in the Goldfields, from people leaving pots on stoves, hanging tea towels over oven doors, candles, don't have them near curtains or if the base gets too hot keep them off wooden furniture.

"We need to be aware of it and treat fire like it is a power tool or something like that, you wouldn't leave a chainsaw in the living room with a baby."

定期维护壁炉,检查烟雾警报器,每年更换电池。

Mr Martin said to make sure your fire is secure, safe and do the maintenance.

Check your smoke alarms and replace the battery once a year. 


http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2014/07/23/4052065.htm

  评论这张
 
阅读(226)| 评论(0)
推荐

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017